Lady wants sex GA Newton 31770 Lady wants sex GA Newton 31770 Register Login Contact Us

Fun and energetic Baton Rouge chick needs friends

Horny Married Wants Women Want To Fuck Lonely Horny Seeking A Foreign Affair

Fun and energetic Baton Rouge chick needs friends

Online: 5 days ago


I'll have you get on your knees, put energetuc hand on the back of your head and slowly push my cock into your mouth seeing how much you can take.

Relationship Status:Not married
Seeking:I Am Look Men
Hair:Bright red
Relation Type:K Sh4 Huge Pussy Lips Clit

Fun and energetic Baton Rouge chick needs friends

Woman Want Real Sex Brookwood Alabama

If you are interested, please send a photo Fun and energetic Baton Rouge chick needs friends your reply.

I'm a HWP DDF professional man. Tired of been alone. Boy in vest at Montgomery Bart and Post intersection at 9:15am w4m Ok, you have dark short hair and were wearing a North Face (. Just Friends m4w Attractive MWM waiting for MWF BBW. Theres nothing I like more than when a female takes me into her soft hands and really works on my hard cock.

Born and raised in the Capital City, the incredibly energetic Todd is as pro-hometown as it gets. A large corporate team now works from Plano—an indisputable restaurant industry hub—but the company headquarters and the Graves family home inflexibly remain in Baton Rouge. Garret is serving as the chairman of Washington, D. Expansion came quickly and steadily, first in Baton Rouge and then in an erratic pattern of locations across the country.

He describes it as the thing he was put on Earth to do. Todd is passionate about his purpose. Several years ago, Raising Canes formalized its philanthropic activity , identifying five focus areas: Todd has developed a reputation among nonprofit leaders for being an engaged and hands-on donor, says Carl Stages, executive director of the BREC Foundation.

Todd is also a longtime supporter of Big Buddy , the after-school program for disadvantaged youth. In fact, each local market is able to drive its own donations to local causes. In addition, Todd is dedicated to creating a positive workplace environment where crew members are verbally acknowledged for doing well, where they have a good time on the job, and where they have access to fun activities outside of work.

And he relishes the opportunity to host parties for co-workers, friends and family right here in Baton Rouge. On Nicholson Drive, he passes Tiger Stadium, the site of countless moments celebrated with friends and family. Success, he says, has brought financial security and the ability to make a difference in causes that move him. But Todd is sure that there will be plenty of stories to tell once the last mask of Washington Mardi Gras is tucked back into the suitcase.

His attitude about the event is to bring the culture of Baton Rouge into full view and has asked his two favorite chefs, John Folse and Peter Sclafani, to cook. There are no comments. Click to add your thoughts! Tweet Share Pin It. Todd Graves has been on the road a lot lately. But what keeps him anchored is Baton Rouge.

In Baton Rouge, proceeds will go to Yelp! The gold crown will be worn for festivities on Friday night during Washington Mardi Gras.

The silver crown is reserved for the Saturday night ball. Scary good Halloween recipes with Aimee Broussard. Meghann Landry on cherishing memories. From the October issue:


She was the daughter of Harold R. Harder and Florence Anna Walden. She is survived by her son, Richard P. Beaudry and wife Sheila of Pittsboro; her daugh-ter, Janet M. Beaudry of Fa-yetteville; one granddaughter, Shannon B. Beaudry traveled a lot as a military wife across the US and Europe before her husband retired in Fayette-ville.

After his death she worked as a library assistant in Hopewell, VA and in Hills-borough. Memorials may be sent to the American Heart Association. A viewing and memorial service will be held at 11 a. Pastor Bob Wachs will officiate. Flowers may be sent directly to Hall-Wynne Funeral Home, and guest book may be signed there.

He graduated from the University of Illinois in On July 5, , he married Pauline Harriet Je-well. He was employed by Ford Motor Company for many years and lived in vari-ous locations throughout the Midwest Illinois, Michigan, Indiana during his tenure. Maurice Bud was preceded in death by his parents, Merle and Thelma, and wife, Pauline. Kamilla Buddemeier; two grandchildren, Michael and Naomi Crump. As a classical music lover, Maurice attended many con-certs.

He was an avid reader and was very politically minded and cognizant of world events. He loved to dabble in the stock market and enjoyed spending time with his family and making new friends. You were the best father ever. Our gratitude is undying and unwav-ering. We will love you and mom eternally. Interment will be held later in Dan View Ceme-tery in Eden, with a private family gathering. Born April 5, in Martinsville, Va. Reece grew up in Reidsville. A graduate of Elon College, she retired from the E.

She was a member of Mt. Gilead Baptist Church where she was a choir member and director of Sunday school. In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made to Mt. Funeral services were held Friday, at 2 p. Burial fol-lowed at Westover Memorial Park. An avid writer, she published her first book of poems at the age of She was preceded in death by her husband, Charles Rayle.

Helen Priscilla Upchurch Cummings, 67, died Saturday, Funeral services were held at Duncan Baptist Church Wednesday, at 2 p. Mary Alice Devoto Barrett, 69, died Friday, at her home.

Andy Foley and Dr. She was born in St. Louis County, Missouri to the late August G. Devoto and Alice Schnarr Devoto. Funeral services will be held Friday, at Holland Chapel A. Zion Church in Apex. The family visitation will be held at 1: Survivors include her husband, James Louis Raines, Sr. Cone Hospital in Greensboro. Funeral services were held Friday at 2 p. Survivors include her husband, Troy White; sons, Jerry L. White of Siler City, Phil L. White of Kernersville; six grandchildren and one great-grandchild.

She retired from the office of Dr. James Little after 15 years of service. Frankie was preceded in death by her husband, John R. Harris; her parents; a brother, William W.

Taylor and sisters, Mary Coley and Sarah Conrad. She is survived by one daughter: The family received friends Monday, May 20, from 6 to 8 p.

The funeral was held Tuesday, May 21, at 4 p. Burial was in Goldston Cemetery. Memorials may be made to Goldston U. A Celebration of Life service will be held at 3 p. Thursday at Community Baptist Church in Greensboro. Burial will follow at Fairview Cemetery in Liberty. George Brothers Funeral Service is assisting the Poe family. Ronald Wesley Terry passed away Thursday, at his home in Troy. Clifford Van Sickle officiating. Born inToledo, Ohio, Rev. Terry was the son of the late Edward E.

Terry and Ocie Mae Magner Terry. Arrangements by Knotts Funeral Home in Pittsboro. Wednesday, at St. Funeral services will be held Thursday, at 2 p. John Hackney and Rev. Burial will follow in the church cemetery. She was a member of Juniper Springs Baptist Church where she sang in the choir, was a member of the W.

The family will receive friends from 6 to 8 p. Thursday at Smith Funeral Home in Broadway. Visitation was held from 1 to 2 p. Monday, atSouthForkFriendsChurch, prior to the services. Lee, 94, of Moncure passed away Sunday at her home.

Funeral services were held Sunday, at 2: Zion United Methodist Church with Rev. He was a member of Mt. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his sister, Carol Shields.

Donations may be made to Hospice of Randolph County or Mt. A memorial service was held Sunday, at 4 p. She was a ho-memaker and of the Baptist faith. Gladys was preceded in death by her parents, her husbands, Kirby B. She is survived by one daughter, Charlotte S. Jones of Siler City; sons: A memorial service will be held at 11 a. Pastor Sue Flippin will officiate with a 2-Bell ceremony.

Inurment will be held in the Salisbury National Cemetery with military rites at a later date. Leonard was a ham radio operator. Fisher of Staley, L. Timothy Fisher of Tucson, AZ; five grandchildren and six great grandchildren. The family will receive friends prior to the service from 10 — 11 a. Carl Everette Hussey, 97, of Seagrove, died Friday, at his home Funeral services were held Monday, at 2 p. Gerald Hussey, and Rev. He was a member of Riverside Baptist Church, a retired poultry farmer and carpenter.

Survivors include his wife, Mrs. Ruby Reeder Hussey of the home; daughters, Brenda H. Wilson, both of Seagrove; sons, Paul Hussey and Rev. Gerald Hus-sey, both of Seagrove; sister, Stella Garner of Robbins; eight grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren..

Funeral service was held at 11 a. Wednesday at Rogers Memorial Chapel by Rev. Comer and his first wife, Dianna Tackett Comer. Larry attended Mays Chapel Baptist Church. Comer of Sanford; sister, Judy Garrett of San-ford; and six grandchildren.

She and her hus-band, Arthur, were residents of Pittsfield, MA, from until when he retired from GE and they moved back to her original home place of Pittsboro, NC. She was a mezzo soprano, often singing solos or duets at Grace Church Congregational in Pittsfield, MA where she and her husband were long-time members.

She later played the piano for Cedar Grove United Methodist Church where she was a member when she died. He would often stop by to walk her to choir practice. It was in Chapel Hill that she met her husband, Arthur L. Bridgman while he was a graduate stu-dent in chemistry.

They were married July 9, Eloise was also a quilter. She made numerous quilts for each of her five sons, her grandchildren, and even some of her great-grandchildren. Eloise was always characterized by deep faith in her Lord Jesus Christ and a genuine concern for people.

The integrity of her name was always of supremely more value than personal possessions or recognition. She was predeceased by her husband Arthur in and by her three brothers. Bridgman and wife Regina of Pittsboro, Dr. Bridgman and wife Jeanne Yang of Crofton, MD; 13 grandchildren, twelve great-grandchildren and many niec-es and nephews. Burial will take place at the Cedar Grove cemetery. The family conducted funeral services on Saturday, May 4, at 11 a.

Burial followed in Oaklawn Cemetery. His vast knowledge of local and state history have been published in North Carolina Historical Re-view, books on history, archives, and genealogy.

He was also a past member of the Randolph County Genealogist Society. He is survived by his brother, Frank Auman, Jr. The family received friends on Friday, May 3, from 6 to 8 p. Prior to her move to Pitts-boro in , she had been a long-time resident of Oswego, NY.

She was the daughter of Robert L. Kremin and Claire H. Grawboski Kremin of Sy-racuse, NY, both of whom preceded her in death. Surviving are her daughters, Christine M. Barnes IV of Pittsboro.

Longo Robert of Warners, NY; and extended family that included nieces, nephews and cousins. Bobbi had a zest for life. She was an accomplished gardener, cook, and baker. What Bobbi will be remembered for most is her love for her children, friends, family and life itself. She lived her life abundantly and will be greatly missed by all who loved her and the people whose life she touched on a daily basis.

Sleep with the angels, and walk with them, too. We love you always, Chrissy and Nikki. He then served in the U. Navy from to at Guantanamo Naval Base, Cuba. He re-enlisted in the U. Army and served from to in a variety of roles from cook to combat infantry. He saw combat duty during the Korean War in and was awarded several awards and commendations. Later during his Army career, he served as a helicopter flight engineer from to After serving two tours in Korea, his duty stations included Tokyo, Japan, where he met Michiko Kinosita in They married in in the resort town of Atami, Japan.

James retired from the Army and worked as a civilian helicopter pilot and mechanic for the U. Army in Alamogordo, NM. In , James and Michiko retired to Goldston, where they built their retirement home to raise vegetables. Michiko was known for her skills as a seamstress, making numerous wedding dresses for local ladies.

Daniels will be cremated and services will be private. Online condolences may be sent to www. Terry Pleasants and Rev. A member of the American Legion Post , he was a veteran of the U. He was preceded in death by his parents and son, Brian Kelly Poe. A memorial service was held Friday, at 3 p. He was preceded in death by his parents and his first wife, Brenda Peele Jordan.

Steve Jordan of Ft. Worth, TX; and five grandchildren. Burial followed in Chatham Memorial Park. He had been employed with Wake Stone.

He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother, Ray Dean Spivey. Burgess of Pisgah Forest, Lela S. Funeral services were held Sunday, at 2 p. Steve Johnson and Rev. Burial followed at Cool Springs Baptist Church with military honors. Starr was born in Krypton, KY. In years past he attended St. Funeral services were held on Tuesday , at 4 p. Ron Chaney and Rev. Jones was born July 27, , in Bennett, the daughter of Herbert R.

Jones, a homemaker, was the oldest member of Fall Creek Baptist Church, where she was a choir member for many years. She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, Daniel H. Jones, daughter, Ellen J. Albright of Bennett; six grandchildren, eleven great-grandchildren, and three great-great-grand-children Make online condolences at: Miss Nancy Ocampo, 22, of Siler City, died Friday, , from injuries sustained in a motor vehicle crash. Funeral services will be held at 10 a.

Interment will follow in Chatham Memorial Park. Nancy was an honors student attending Central Carolina Community Collegein Pittsboro, where she also worked in the library.

Friends may visit with the family from 6 to 8 p. On Friday, Miss Ocampo will be taken to the church at 2 p. A visitation was held from 2 to 3 p. The funeral service followed at 3. Burial was in Buffalo Cemetery. She worked as a nurse and secretary in the medical field for over 38 years. She enjoyed her family trips toSunsetBeachand spending time with her grandchildren, which she loved and adored.

Fields was preceded in death by her husband in , Wilbur Monroe Fields, Jr. Family has requested in lieu of flowers memorials can be made to the Gulf Presbyterian Church. Miller-Boles Funeral Home of Sanford served the family. A memorial service was held Saturday, April 27, at 2 p. His request was to be cremated, so there will be no grave site. In , he started Mid-State Farms which he owned and operated until He was preceded in death by his wife of 65 years, Margaret T.

Visitation was held one hour prior to the service at the funeral home. In lieu of flowers, the family has asked that donations be made to the Humane Society or your local Pet Rescue. Joyce-Brady Chapel served the Powers family. He was a dedicated member of Beulah Baptist Church where he not only was the oldest member, but served as deacon, choir member, past pulpit committee, and grounds committee. Ritter, both of Robbins; brothers, Jimmie H. Funeral services will be held Thursday, at 11 a. Survivors include daughters, Mrs.

Irene Tillman of Gold-ston, Mrs. Rosa Parker of Sanford, eight grandchildren and 17 great-grand-children. Visitation was held Wednesday, from p.

A graveside service with military honors was held Sat-urday, at 11 a. He retired from J. Stevens as a truck driver with 29 years of service. A graveside service was held Sunday, at 3 p. Bo was a member of Plainfield Friends Meeting.

Spence, III, age 57, of Goldston died at his home. A private service will be held at a later date. Spence was born in New London, Ct. He was employed as a S.

Counselor and was a Marine veteran. Bobby was preceded in death by a sister, Sallianne Spence. He was an Army veteran of the Vietnam Conflict. Charles loved fishing, hunting and working with leather and wood. He was a member of Fall Creek Baptist Church where he was a former deacon, Sunday school teacher and sound room technician.

The family received friends Monday, April 22, from 6: The funeral was held Tues-day, April 23, at 3 p. Chance Walters and Rev. The family would like to thank the doctors and nurses, especially Dr.

Grace graduated from Sharon High School in Charlotte, NC and worked as a secretary for a lawyer in that city until moving back to New Jersey with her parents and taking a job with the railroad in New York City, which she held for many years. She was married to James Perrin in Her interests included sewing and gardening and many are those who benefited from her skills throughout her lifetime.

There are many grandchildren and great grandchildren in addition to one living brother, Paul Temple, who resides in New Jersey with his wife Dorothy. The funeral service will be held Friday, April 26, at 2 p. Internment will immediately follow the funeral service at Chatham Memorial Park. Arrangements are incomplete but will be announced by Bridges-Cameron Funeral Home.

Survivors include his wife Sharon R. Matarazzo of the home; daughter, Anita M. Matarazzo ofSanford; and one grandson. Mae Crutchfield Poe, 99, of Moncure died Tuesday at her home. Terry Pleasant and Rev Ray Gooch officiating. She was also predeceased by her husband, Arthur Marion Poe, Sr. Goodwin and granddaughter, Bonnie Lynn Oldham. Oldham of the home; son, Arthur Marion Poe, Jr.

Dale Butler, and Dr. She was a member of BeulahBaptistChurchwhere she was a Sunday school teacher, a member of the church choir and was organizer of Wings, and active in the Ladies Bible Study, and the Ladies Fellowship.

She was preceded in death by her father, Odell Butler, Jr. Dale Butler of Gadsden, Alabama. A family graveside service was held Monday, , at 11 a.

James Bowden presiding and a eulogy by Capt. Harold Hearthy Allred passed away Tuesday, April 9, after several years of declining health. He was honorably discharged on February 1, He attended Wilmington College for a year where he took courses in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, then worked on the West Coast for a few years before returning to Siler City to work at Klopman Mills later became Collins and Aikman. Harold married Rachel Hall on June 28, He enjoyed gardening, growing a variety of vegetables and fruits until his health began to fail.

He especially loved growing gourds and had quite an artistic flare for turning them into animals and objects which delighted everyone. Visitation was held Friday April 12, from 1 — 1: The funeral service was held Friday April 12, at 2 p. Burial followed in Oakwood Cemetery. Janiece enjoyed the outdoors and took great pride in her garden and yard work. She was preceded in death by her husband, Samuel B. She is survived by two daughters, Linda L. McPherson and husband Jimmy, Shirley L.

The visitation was held Monday April 15, from 1 to 2 p. The funeral followed at 2 p. Burial was in the church cemetery. He is survived by his wife, Cindy E. Lennie was a local businessman and entrepreneur. He was also a musician and pilot.

He loved to travel, especially toKey Westwhere he had a second home. Lennie was generous and kind and never met a stranger. Visitation was held from 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 p. Funeral services were at 1 p. Interment followed inWesthamptonMemorial Park. She was a secretary, bookkeeper, and homemaker. She was also active in square and round dancing. She was preceded in death by her husband, Baxter P. A graveside memorial service was held Tuesday, April 16, at 11 a.

The family received friends at the First United Methodist Church beginning at 1 p. He was retired from Allied Signal. He loved his family and friends and had never met a stranger.

He was preceded in death by his wife Frances Willett. A private memorial service will be held at a later date. In lieu of flowers, the family requests that you give a donation to the charity of your choice. Arrangements are by Cape Fear Crematory. The funeral was held Friday, , at 2 p. Chris Humphreys and Rev. Burial followed at the church cemetery. She was a Licensed Practical Nurse. Interment will take place Saturday, at Betty made a career in banking, beginning with Chatham Bank, which became First Union.

She held several positions and retired as a customer service representative. She volunteered countless hours serving the West Chatham Relay for Life as accounting chairperson, crocheting afghans for raffles, dish towels as gifts to survivors and filling any position where assistance was needed.

Betty was preceded in death by an infant son, Virgil Lee Terry; her parents and a brother, Mike Mendenhall. The family received friends Friday, April 5, from 6 to 8 p.

The funeral was held Saturday, April 6, at 11 a. Boone, 88, of Pittsboro died Saturday, April 6, at his home. James spent his remaining working years as a building contractor and farmer. Sunday, April 7, Monday, April 8, Paty departed from us on Sunday April 7, at her home inSanford,NC, due to her battle with cancer. She graduated from Cary High. She loved to read and spend time with family and friends. She also loved sitting by the fireplace, listening to music such as The Beatles, The Monkeys, with Tom Petty being her favorite of all.

The family will receive friends at Hall-Wynne Funeral home in Pittsboro from p. Friday, April 12, In addition to their parents, they are survived by maternal grandparents, Rod and Vickie Miller of PA.

Alma Joyce Johnson Lineberry, 77, of Mt. She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother, Charles Junior Johnson. She is survived by her husband, Layton L. The family received friends Wednesday, April 10, from 6 to 8 p.

The funeral will be Thursday, April 11, at 2: Jason Dickerson, Keith Johnson and Rev. Billy Joe Brady officiating. Cone Memorial Hospital in Greensboro.

Hill was a Moore County native and retired from Ingersoll Rand where he worked as a machinist. He was a member of High Falls Friends Church. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at this time, and will be announced by Joyce-Brady Chapel. She retired from Chatham Mills after 40 plus years of service. Farrell was predeceased by her husband, Clifton Howard Farrell, a brother and a sister.

Burgun, 88, of Pittsboro died Monday Burial will follow at Mt. A native ofAlamanceCounty, he was the husband of 25 years to Sylvia Crouse, who survives. Arrangements will be announced by Bridges-Cameron Funeral Home.

Josephine was of the Christian faith and was preceded in death by her parents; sisters, Maggie Fields, Doris Groce and a special friend, Billy Dixon. There was a graveside memorial service on Saturday, March 30, at 11 a. In addition to her husband and parents, she was predeceased by a brother, Brant M. A graveside memorial service will be held at a later date at Haywood Presbyterian Church Cemetery, Moncure. Please share memories and condolences to the family at www.

Roy Larry Siler, loving and devoted husband, father, grandfather, brother and friend, passed away March 28, while at home surrounded by family. Larry spent his life devoted to his family and friends, was an avid golfer, and graciously served all the communities he lived in. During his retirement inHot Springs, when Larry was not on the golf course with friends or visiting family, he served as treasurer atMountainsideUnitedMethodistChurch, served on the Board of both the Townhouse Association and the Hot Springs Village Golf Association, and volunteered countless hours to tutor elementary students at nearbyFountainLakeElementary School.

Larry was a man of great character who made a positive impact on many lives and was loved by all who came to know him. Charlene Evans Raven, 48, passed away peacefully March 28, surrounded by her loving family.

Charlene was a devoted daughter, wife, mother, grandmother, sister and friend, and enriched the lives of many with her wonderful laugh and sparkling gorgeous eyes.

Possessing an uncompromising passion for education, she worked as an educator in the Rockingham County Head Start Program. Although her illness progressed, in she continued her education by achieving her second Associates Degree in the field of Early Childhood Education fromRockinghamCommunity College.

She served as Assistant Girls Scout Leader for her twin daughters Girl Scout troop and enjoyed many hobbies, including arts and crafts, sewing and couponing.

Surviving are her husband, Gary Raven, Sr. Charlene was preceded in death by maternal-grandparents E. Evans, and Fruzzie Rebecca Evans. Memorial services were held at 3 p. The funeral was held at Grace Chapel on Monday, at 4 p.

Tony Moore and Rev. She was preceded in death by her husband, John D. She was a member ofGraceChapelChurch. A private memorial service will be held at later date. Avila was a Randolph County native. The family is receiving friends at her residence. Funeral services will be held at 2 p. Thursday at Evans Chapel A. Burial will follow at Mitchell Chapel A.

Zion Church Cemetery, with Rev. He was a member of Evans Chapel A. He retired from Joan Fabrics. A memorial service will be held at a later date. McSwain was born February 1, , the daughter of Lizzie L. Lindley and John Rogers. She was preceded in death by a brother, Doyl Rogers. Treva enjoyed cooking, gardening, sewing and crocheting.

She was an avid fan of the UNC Tarheels. A graveside service was held Wednesday, March 27, at 11 a. The family received friends in the fellowship hall following the service. Funeral services were held Sunday, at 3 p. A native ofChathamCounty, Mr. Matthews was a graduate ofChathamHigh School. He was a member ofHopeUnitedMethodistChurchand a cattle farmer. Johnson of Winterville, Nancy R.

William Edward Smith, Jr. He was also preceded in death by a sister, Frances C. Graveside funeral services were conducted Monday, at 2 p. Allred was a MooreCountynative, retired from the textile industry, and a member of the CalvaryBaptistChurch. She was the daughter of the late Riley B. Surviving is a daughter, Verline A. Offer condolences online at www. Arrangements are pending with Bridges-Cameron Funeral Home at this time.

Warren James Kennedy, 91, of Robbins, passed away Saturday, Ralph Voncannon and Rev. He worked at Robbins Mill andIthaca. He was the son of the late Daniel and Mary J. Barry Scotton, 46, of Siler City died Saturday, at his home. Burial will follow at Chatham Memorial Park. Survivors include his wife, Setonya G. The celebration of life service will be held at 2 p. Interment will follow in the church cemetery. An electrician by trade, he retired from UNC with 30 years of service.

He was a member ofMt. Friends may visit with the family on Saturday from 11 a. Memorial contributions may be sent toMt. Funeral services were held Saturday, March 16, at 3: Elm Street Chapel, with the Rev.

Burney and Allison Tilley for their care and support during his illness. Online condolences may be made to haneslineberryfuneralhomes. She is survived by one sister, Peggy Medlin ofArkansas; one brother, Ray Smith ofGreensboro; and several nieces and nephews. The funeral was held Sunday, March 17, at 2 p. Felts was born March 23, the daughter of Caswell H. She was a native ofYadkinCountyand worked for the Selig Company. Surviving is a daughter, Beverly S. A memorial service was held at 3 p.

The family received friends following the memorial service at the church. She was preceded in death by her brother, Steven A Heinecke. The Lord brought home one of his angels on March 18, She also leaves behind the love of her grandchildren, Holly and Brandon Morgan, Bailey Spears and Austin and Aaron Partin along with lifelong friends and siblings and other relatives still in Canada that will never be forgotten.

We will be celebrating her life in a church service on Saturday, March 23, at 11 a. Please join us to share your memories of this amazing, wonderful woman. Until we meet again. Frances was a housewife and in her younger days loved to cook, she also enjoyed working her crossword puzzles and sitting out on her porch and watching the birds and squirrels. She dearly enjoyed her Sunday School Class. In addition to her parents, Frances was preceded in death by her husband, Gerald F.

The family will receive friends at the family home. A graveside service will be held Thursday, March 21, at 11 a. Bernie was an avid NC State fan. He was preceded in death by his mother and a sister, Olivia Fowler.

A memorial service will be held Friday, March 22, at 2 p. The family will receive friends Thursday, March 21, from 1: The funeral will be Thursday, March 21, at 2 p. He was self employed in home repair. Ronnie Lee Mason, 56, of Apex, died Wednesday, in his home.

The celebration of life service was held at 11 a. He was predeceased by his father. Funeral services were conducted Sunday, at 3 p. Survivors include her husband, Jackie Price of the home; daughter, Linda P.

The funeral will be Thursday, at 3 p. The family will receive friends one hour 2 to 3 p. Burial will follow in the Cameron Town Cemetery. Short was a Moore County native and a retired bookkeeper and farmer.

He was an active member of Prosperity Friends Meeting where he served as Superintendent for 35 years. He was the son of the late Charles and Ella Scott Short. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his wife, Ruth Lambert Short, sisters, Dorothy S. Phillips, and step-sons, Ronald and Kenneth Maness. Short of the home; daughters, Kathy S. Owens of Jackson Springs, Deanna S.

The family received friends Wednesday, from p. Joyce-Brady Chapel is serving the Short family. The funeral will be Thursday, at 2 p. She was a member of South Fork Friends Meeting and had been employed in furniture manufacturing. The family received friends Wednesday, from 6: John Michael Yates of Pittsboro died Wednesday, Arrangements are under the care of Hall-Wynne Funeral Service. Ruby had worked at Chatham Hospital in medical records and as a bookkeeper.

She was a collector of Madame Alexander dolls and porcelain dolls, Elvis memorabilia and enjoyed long walks.

She was preceded in death by her parents and sister, Peggy Gilmore. She is survived by her husband of 22 years, Darrell L. The family received friends Thursday, March 7, from 6 to 8 p. A graveside service was held Friday, March 8, at 2 p. She is survived by her children, Richard D. Harris of Siler City; and many nieces and nephews. She was involved in volunteer work at Binghamton General Hospital, Binghamton Psychiatric Center and was on several committees at her church.

She was a devout Christian lady who enjoyed spending time with her family, working with flowers, painting, trips to the beach and baking pound cakes. The funeral was held Wednesday, March 13, at 2 p. Scott Walker and Rev. He lived in Virginia until moving back to the area in Richard loved his family, especially spending time with his girls. He had a kind, gentle heart and touched lives. His positive attitude was an inspiration to many, especially those in recovery.

He was an avid softball player and later umpired in both youth and adult leagues. Richard had a strong faith; he loved God immensely. He is also survived by special cousins and extended family. He was predeceased by his parents, and a brother, Bobby Martindale. Cone Memorial Hospital, Greensboro. Hall was born in Rockingham County on June 1, The family received friends Saturday, March 16, from 2 to 4 p. Hall was born August 22, to the late Richard C.

Hall and Dorothy Stuart Hall. She was a payroll clerk for the Town of Hartford, Connecticut. There are no surviving relatives. Rachel Barker 78, ofSilerCity, died Thursday, at her residence. She was the daughter of the late Johnie H. She was also preceded in death by a brother, David Barker. Wednesday atProvidenceIndependentChurchwith Rev.

Brian Caldwell and Rev. He was a member ofProvidenceIndependentMethodistChurch. Visitation was held Wednesday at Providence Independent Church, from 3 to 4 p.

Lovell and Wendell McGee officiating. Funeral services were held Saturday, at 1 p. Christopher Shannon Garner, 36, of Seagrove, died Friday, at his residence. Burial was in theGarnerFamilyCemeteryin Robbins. Garner was born inMooreCountyto David L. Garner and Lola E. He was preceded in death by his grandfather, Quimby L. Surviving is his wife, Becky Garner of the home; daughters, Katelyn G. Burton of Seven Lakes, Makala D. Garner, and a son, Michael A.

Garner, all of the home; mother, Lola E. Maness of Seagrove; father, David L. Polly Gladden Walden, 54, of Ramseur, died Friday at her home. Funeral services were held Monday at 3 p. Survivors include sister, Mrs. Funeral services will be held Friday, at 2 p. Matt Martin and Mr. He retired from Cool Springs Baptist Church in Sanford, after forty-five years of full-time ministry.

He was preceded in death by his wife, Marian P. The family will receive friends Thursday, , from 6 to 8 p. She was a homemaker and attended Rives Chapel Baptist Church. She enjoyed playing bingo, watching TV and working with crafts. Rachel was preceded in death by her parents, a brother, Henry Moody, and step-mother, Sarah Walton Moody. She is survived by one sister, Linda M. The family received friends Sunday, March 3, from 2 to 3 p.

The funeral was held Sunday, March 3, at 3 p. Bill Browder and Darrin Locklear officiating. A memorial service was held Sunday at 2: Hussey was born in Edgecombe County to the late Howard S.

Hussey practiced medicine with the Tarboro Clinic for 35 years. He moved to Wilmington after his retirement and was a member of St. She had surgery on Wednesday; it will take time for her body to heal. It will take longer for her heart to heal and learn to trust us. Her foster mom had to rush her to the emergency vet last night and she was diagnosed with pancreatitis and HGE Hemorrhagic GastroEnteritis.

She is pain free now and will join all of the other haven pups that have passed before her. Seems CG blood results showed that she was a little anemic, but nothing too bad. They did decide to start adding Derm Cap liquid to her food which is a combination of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to help improve her skin and coat. Other than this, this little senior is doing great and enjoying her senior life. She is still waiting on her forever family to come along, but is an optimist and knows that they will come when the time is right.

She is in the same foster home as Mia, and has shown a little interest in this newcomer. This is quite surprising since none of the other residents seem to spark her interest. She loves to eat, take naps and will sometimes have small spurts of energy at night and play a little hide and seek around the sofa with foster mom.

Other than this she is just a little sweetheart that needs her own space. She was also spayed while under anesthesia, so hopefully this will remedy anymore tumors from coming back. She is settling into her foster home great and is gradually putting on some well deserved weight. She even lets her foster mom pick her up now which is a milestone.

Charlie Girl is not much of a player and does not interact with the other pupsters in her foster home. Right now we know that she has 2 mammary tumors that will need to be removed but this cannot happen right away because she is very underweight.

Once we get some meat on her bones and she settles in, we will schedule an appt. Please consider donating to her vet care. His disease ultimately took him, but not before he defied all the odds and basically lived happily 5 years longer than the vets thought he would. Chewie charmed everyone he met and we were fortunate that he graced us with his presence.

He is slowing down quite a bit and not feeling well on a daily basis. We have been blessed to have saved this little guy and are making him as comfortable as possible as he still enjoys life. We will update when we have the results. Right now he is stable, and all of his test results are about the same as his last exam.

That means that the meds are doing their job and helping his heart to pump as normally as possible. They were surprised and happy not to see a decline. As for his estimated time to live, they are still saying about 4 months.

They said he may just continue to defy all of the statistics for a while. They don't need to see him again until we see a decline or 4 months passes. His foster parents were pleased with the outcome of this appointment and plan to keep doing what they are doing now, and roll with the punches. It seems his heart has gotten larger, and it's not "squeezing" enough to pump his blood. Which is why he's not so zippy and acting fatigued.

Also, the veins in his heart and lungs are swollen plump , and the effect of this is fluid in the lungs They prescribed 3 more medications. One to help his heart "squeeze" better when it pumps, one is a diuretic to keep the fluid from building up in his lungs, and the third is to keep his body from overproducing fluids in response to the diuretic.

He will go back Friday, the 15th, to check to see if the meds are working and to make sure they are not hurting his kidney function, which is a common side-effect. As far as a time frame on his time left with us, she said maybe a few months, but could give a better "guestimate" in 10 days, when he is brought back.

At that time they will run the blood panel again and do an x-ray. Obviously, Chewie will never leave his foster home to go onto a new home of his own, but he will be loved, cared for and medically taken care of until it is time for him to join all the pups that have gone before him to rainbow bridge. All of your thoughts and prayers for Chewie are greatly appreciated!

It is in a liquid form with beef flavoring. We are hoping that the combination of these two medicines will decrease the number of incorrect heartbeats I have.

Nevertheless, the vets are so amazed at the fact that I truly do not show any side effects from my condition. I am so happy and healthy feeling that they are just in awww. Unfortunately, this left me without a mommy or daddy, even though I loved them both very much.

They made sure I got to a good rescue though, and I am having a blast at my foster home. When I got here and my new foster mom took me to the vet, we all had a big scare. I got to wear a holter monitor and everything. It was so cool! I was the only pup in my neighborhood with something that would monitor my heartbeats. Kind of like getting the newest iPhone out before anyone else!

After blood work and puzzling some of the smartest people, we found out that I have Chagas. No, it is not a Mexican dance. There is no treatment for this, but I have been started on some medicine called Sotalol. None of us are here forever, and none of us know when we will leave this great world.

Me having Chagas and there being no treatment is just the same as any other pup passing unexpectedly. I myself like the mystery. I am a very happy young fellow. I am very loving and full of life. I am as eager of an eater as I am about life. I am always happy, energetic, love to be talked to, very well mannered, make great eye-contact, but am not demanding. I also love to wear sweaters. Even though I love attention, I am not a smothering dog. No biggie, foster mom just dresses me up in my belly band along with my sweater.

There is a teenager in my home and I just love her. Small children might be too much, but an older child is right up my alley. The only time foster mom has seen me get a tad beside myself is when we encountered another larger male pup outside when doing business.

Foster mom says I get a little over-aggressive with the big dogs. Eat your heart out Lassie! That about sums me up. Now fill out the application to adopt me. September 20, - Sweet Chloe had four wonderful years with her furever family. So the way I look at it, you can make numerous visits to several different types of doctors trying to figure out if you are stressed and need Valium, have high blood pressure and need Beta-blocker or are depressed and need an anti-depressant.

OR, you can adopt me. Which will it be? I myself am a little stressed and wish I had money to adopt a pet. I love getting attention and the sound of a soothing voice telling me what a good girl I am. I am deathly afraid of children, so will not be able to be adopted to a home where they live or visit often. See, I lived in a puppy mill pretty much all my life until I recently became unemployed. This was due to the fact that I had already given my greedy owners as many puppies as my poor body could handle and were of no use to them any longer.

August 29, - While I am left heartbroken over losing you, I know you are now at peace. Rest well my little baby. I bet Heaven will have lots of your favorite little soccer balls! We will meet again one day. Forever in my heart, my little angel. April 28, - It is with great sadness that we must share that Comet went to Rainbow Bridge. I apologize for the long time in getting an update to you, but last year was a very tough time for me and my foster mom. Near the end of last year, I began growing in my abdomen area and when I went to see Dr.

Ashley, and after a lot of tests and bloodwork, she diagnosed me with Cushings. I was placed on medication for Cushings and I went back to my normal size. However, two weeks later, I swelled up like a pot belly pig with fluid. I went to Dr. Sanchez, due to Dr. Ashley being busy, and he said that I also have a heart murmur and I was placed on medication.

When I went back for a follow up with Dr. Sanchez, he placed me on an additional heart medicine. Since then, I have slowly gained my weight back, but the hair I lost hasn't come back. I only have a little hair on the top of my head, but I'm still a cutie patootie to my foster mom. I wear a doggie t-shirt because without any hair I do get a little cold.

I'm getting my playfulness back and will play with the other pups some. I hope you will consider helping all of us pups here at Yorkie Haven Rescue. It's been very hot in Texas, so I've been relaxing inside to keep cool with my other foster brothers and sisters.

Had a little problem with my left eye recently, but foster mom took me to the doggie eye doctor and got it all fixed up. I still get around pretty good seeing I don't see that well. I love to sleep in bed with my foster mom I love getting under the covers because she keeps it so cold. Well, I'm off to play. Thanks for visiting Yorkie Haven Rescue! Sorry it's been such a long time since I sent an update, but I've been very busy hosting and competing in tug-of-war competitions at my foster home.

Needless to say I'm the champion. When I start swinging my head, no one can hang on to their end. Not much has changed here in my world, still love to play, enjoy getting my treats and love giving kisses to my sister Lucy Jane. She doesn't like it too much, but I get her anyway.

Well, gotta run, another game is starting soon. Thanks for stopping by. Nothing new here, just waiting for my forever family to come find me. Are you out there? I'm just happy to be anywhere there is someone to play, play and play some more.

I love playing tug a war and fetch. Since my eyes aren't what they used to be, sometimes I have trouble finding the toy that is thrown, but I don't give up until it's found. Well, it's bedtime for me and the other pups here. It's been a while since I last wrote because I've been so busy playing with the other pups.

The only thing new is that last month or so, a blister formed on my right eye and good ol' Dr. Swanson gave some medicine and fixed it right up. The bad new is somehow my left eye, which is the one I could see a little, was effected. Swanson says that I'm totally blind, but I think I can still see, just not a good as I use to. Other than this, things are about the same.

I still love to play with the other pups in the house and I love to be held and kissed on. I'm still waiting for my forever family Yorkie Kisses to Everyone!!! I went to the eye doctor yesterday and he says everything looks pretty good.

He found a blister in my eye and he says if it bursts, I have to get back to him really fast. The ointment and liquid drops my foster mom puts in my eye has kept the pressure down and other than the blister, my eye looks good. The doctor said that my name was fitting because I move so fast I leave star dust behind. I love going to the doctor and spending one on one time with my foster mom. I hope my forever family is out there somewhere?

Hello, it's me Comet! Well, I went to the doggie eye doctor and he was pleased that the pressure in my eye had gone down.

My foster mommy says I'm ready to be adopted. Whoever's interested needs to be willing to give me my eye medicine every morning, every evening and to give me a treat, too. Can't forget the treats! I love those treats! I don't know if I told you, but I can do tricks. I can sit, lay down and roll over. I love seeing people smile when I do these. Is my forever family out there? I hope so because I have lots of Yorkie kisses to give! It's me again, Comet! Well, I went to see the doggie eye doctor and he told me that I can see a little bit out of my left eye that has the cateract.

He said that the cateract slipped to the side so I am far sighted. In my right eye, he said that I can't see anything with it, I could have told him that! He said something hard must have hit my eye which caused the cornea and lens to push in and then pop back. This caused my eye to start filling with fluid and forming blisters. He said if these blisters pop, it will hurt really bad. He said there are 3 options that we have: My foster mommy doesn't like options 2 or 3, but we are going back to the eye doctor in June to see if the new medicine is working.

Keep your paws crossed for me! Hi everyone, it's me Comet! I just wanted to update everyone about my eye. My foster mommy took me to the vet today to see if the eye ointment did any good.

My foster mommy said it helped a tad, but the vet wasn't too pleased because there wasn't much improvement. He gave my foster mommy some eye drops to try, but on Monday he's gonna make a referral to a doggie eye doctor so we can get his opinion.

My foster mommy was a little sad because she had really hoped the medicine would work. Anyway, I'm really happy with or without my eye getting better. Happy Birthday to me! I am 4 years old today and don't tell my foster mommy, but I overheard her talking to my human sister that they were gonna get me a birthday present today.

I hope it's a toy. I went to the vet yesterday so he could have a look at my eyes and we got some good news. He said that the eye we thought had been poked was actually the one that is beginning to have cateracts. The other eye, which is the one we thought had cateracts, actually has a bad infection of the cornea and he gave my foster mommy some medicine to put in it for a couple of weeks.

Then I have to return for him to look at it. He also said that I'm a little on the skinny side, so my foster mommy said she's gonna fatten me up. So keep your paws crossed that this medicine helps and I put on some weight. I'm loving it here at my foster home, I have lots of toys to play with and destroy and foster sisters and a foster brother to play with, too. I like to sleep in my foster mommy's bed at night, but it gets a little crowded with 5 foster sisters, 1 foster brother and me in there!

But that's OK, I love it anyway! We'll update everyone in a couple of weeks. This is Comet coming to you from Texas. I am a 3-year-old little boy and weigh around 10 lbs. My mommy and daddy turned me over to rescue because they were moving to Indiana and didn't have a back yard at their new house and I hear it's very cold there, too. My foster mommy picked me up and I was very scared, but once I got to her house and saw my foster brother and sisters, and a people sister to play with, I felt better.

However, my foster mommy says that I can't be adopted yet because one of my eyes was poked with something sharp and the other has a cataract. So, she's gonna get me a referral to a doggie eye doctor to see if he can fix it. I can see a little and I just love playing with squeaky toys. She's gonna keep everyone updated after I go to the eye doctor. Keep your paws crossed it's something good! March 2, - "You have left my side, but will never leave my heart". You were so special January 18, - Cookie came to me as a 7 pound little girl and has matured into a 10 pound, long legged cutie!

Her age was thought to be 18 months at the time and I am thinking she might have been a bit younger; but I have posted her age here as 2. I will post a new picture of her soon. Cookie really needs to go to a home where she will get lots of attention! We think she would be a great pupster for agility or fly ball training! If anyone has the time and energy to work with Cookie perhaps in one of these areas or another similar, please think about adopting her! My name is Cookie, short for Cookie Monster according to the vet.

I gave her a run for her money when she decided to poke me with needles, so she decided my name was very fitting. My foster mom has nicknamed me "Wild Child". I am a bundle of energy and just love to run around the back yard and chase the birds! I also think that I could take on Roxy, my neighor who is a German Shepherd.

My foster mom just will not let me do that. I guess I just have to be nice and accept it because she gives me belly rubs which I totally love when I am not acting like the terrible two child she says I am. Foster mom thinks I might be a mix of another pup with yorkie, but the vet thinks I am a yorkie.

They say it does not matter because I am beautiful and also so loveable! I would prefer to be an only child, but I would not mind one more pupster to play with. I am not too crazy about young children. Please won't you think about making me your forever loving pup??

February 17, - Rest in Peace sweet Corky. January 15, - Yorkie Haven, and especially Cowboy's foster mom are in shock. Sweet little Cowboy was rushed to the vet today. Seems this little man's heart just could not hold up. He was diagnosed with pulmonic stenosis when we first took him in, and understood that his life span would be short; but we had hoped that we would have time to find him that home that would love and adore him and understand that he wouldn't be here long.

Well, we actually did find that home as his foster mom loved Cowboy as if he were her own. We are sad that he didn't have longer, but are glad for the time that he had with us pain free. We love you Cowboy! October 23, - Update: Cowboy will be re-evaluated in 6 months and we are hopeful that he might be able to have a balloon valvuloplasty which could improve his prognosis. Cowboy is a very sick little man, and unfortunately, his outcome will not be to live a long life as most yorkies can.

The local vets initially had thought that Cowboy had PDA, a repairable cardiac condition; but he actually has pulmonic stenosis. This condition is not repairable and his life span may not be over 2 years of age. He can be a healthy, happy young man for the span of life he has, but he will need to be adopted to a home that realizes that they will feel sorrow well before they would want to.

Of course, this can be the case with any pet, but with Cowboy, a shortened life span is a certainty. In the words of his foster mom: He was a fighter and sure thought he was a big dog.

We love you Dallas and look forward to the day we meet again. Love you and miss you already. He does not realize he is in such a small little body.

He still prefers people over dogs, but has been known to play with a few of his foster siblings occasionally and only as long as he is OK with it. If they do something he does not like, he lets them know immediately.

He is pretty chill most of the time just hanging out and sleeping either in a bed on the floor, on your lap on the couch, next to you on the couch, or in bed with his foster parents at night. He is still just on thyroid medication and doing well on it. His bottom jaw is pretty much gone now, but he does well eating hard food and it does take him a bit longer to drink enough water to satisfy him. Soft food is just too hard for him to try and eat without a bottom jaw.

He cannot pick it up and then it gets all full of drool from him trying to eat it which is why hard food works the best for him. He can be such a sweet and loving boy. He still needs a family that can understand he will likely never be fully housetrained, one that can understand his personality quarks in that he only wants to be pet and loved on under his terms, and one that if they have dogs they are younger and submissive and can handle his big personality.

He still LOVES people and attention unless you accidentally pull a hair and then he is letting you know how big and bad he is too. With his jaw continuing to deteriorate, it has become a little more challenging for him to eat and drink, but he manages well. He is still on his thyroid medicine and is doing well. Even though he barely has a bottom jaw and no teeth, he still tries to take on any pup that irritates him or looks at him the wrong way. He does occasionally play with other pups in his foster home which only last until he gets upset, but much prefers people over pups.

Health wise he is just on thyroid medication and doing well. He has also had some allergy issues, so we put him on some meds for a short time to help alleviate some of his itching.

Other than thyroid and allergy issues, he is doing well. He would love nothing more than to be the only pup in a home to receive all your love and attention. The dogtor felt it would be best to do one knee at a time given how bad his knees are.

The knee that was done is healing well and he is finally back to bossing the other kids around outside of the crate. He is still the little love bug that wants all your attention too. He is definitely one that would love to be a permanent lap dog if he could!

I might be little, but I definitely have a BIG personality. They do say everything is big in Texas! Unfortunately the people that first owned me did not take care of my teeth, so my lower jaw has deteriorated a lot and I tend to drool because of it.

But on the bright side, I do not have any teeth and will never need another dental as long as I live! I love to try and give kisses too, but it can be a little difficult for me to find you with my tongue sometimes. Because I love people so much, I usually do not like it when other pups come around and want attention too because I need to be the center of attention from my people. I wish they would understand that and stay away.

I try and tell them, but they do not listen. I can be quite the little snuggler and burrow under the covers to sleep at night. Like so many other yorkies, I have very bad knees and walk a little different because of them and have had some issues recently where I did something to make them hurt. When I went in to have the few teeth I had left removed, the dogtor x-rayed my knees and said I am actually a good candidate for surgery and I do not have much arthritis at this point which makes it good timing to fix them before it does set in.

I am not sure how all that is going to go though because I am not a fan of being crated and I heard through the grapevine that you have to be crated after surgery for a little while. Well, I need to get back to letting the other pups know they need to stay away from my foster parents!

He had a wonderful life this past year and a half with his foster family and I'm sure he wished he'd have found them sooner. I just went to the groomer and got my hair done, so foster mom decided to take some new pictures of me. I hate posing for the camera, but I guess I have to since I'm trying to find myself a new family. I haven't really been doing anything special this summer except hanging out with my girlfriend, a senior Dachshund here at the house. She and I have a nice relationship, but she understands that one day I must go.

I decided to trot on down to the groomer and I asked for the "summer cut". A handsome gentlemen such as myself can't be seen with his hair hanging in his eyes. I have to say, I think I look very dapper and sporty. I think I actually caught the eye of a few female southern belles on my way home. I hate to tell them though, I'm not in the market for a girlfriend, I'm in the market for a family.

I have plenty of great years left to show love and affection to my humans and just know that with my makeover, the applications are going to be pouring in. I've been doing fine at my foster home and have fallen in love with my foster mom's senior Dachshund. She will be quite heartbroken when I get adopted, but such is life.

I do need a home to call my own and will find another girlfriend. My eyes tend to get a little dry, so foster mom puts lubricating drops in them everyday for me. She is such a sweet lady, but I know I can't call her my real mom. She keeps telling me that my "Mom" is out there somewhere and I will join her one day. I sure hope that is soon, because I'm ready to get settled.

It makes me feel special and look handsome. I seem to have developed a loving relationship with one of my foster siblings. Her name is Kala and she is a senior like me but is a Dachshund. Foster mom puts eye drops in my eyes daily to help with my dry eyes and I am a good sport about it because I know that she just cares about me.

I still wear my belly bands, because some days I can hold it and other days, well, you know. I would definitely miss my new girlfriend, but am still ready and willing to join my new furever family when they are ready for me. Check out my new pics. I was recently neutered and microchipped. So typical of the breeding world, Despereaux lost his job as "executive puppy maker" and was put on the street.

Despereaux tells his foster mom that the work conditions weren't all that great, he received no pay, little food, and his office was a pig sty - so basically, he is glad to be in retirement. His previous home cared so little about his health, Despereaux now has no teeth.

He doesn't care though, because they make high quality soft dog food just as they do hard dog food. And -- he looks really adorable with his little tongue sticking out the side of his mouth. Thank goodness Despereaux found a home that was willing to take him in and foster him until his next permanent family could be found for him.

He will be getting neutered next week and will then be ready to go see what being a "Part of a Family" is all about. The vet estimated Despereaux to be 9 years old, But don't let his age fool you. Despereaux and his foster mom walk 2 miles a day and he loves it.

He is inquisitive of the other pups in the house and can co-exist with them perfectly, but isn't really big on playing with them. He is working on his potty training and sleeps well through the night. This poor baby acts like he doesn't even know what a toy is. Well, that's going to change, because Despereaux's future is going to be totally different from his past. He will have the life of a King with all of the soft food and treats that he can handle, he will not be expected to mate so that a greedy human can pay their bills, and he will once and for all be loved for who he is.

If you are interested in giving Despereaux the above mentioned kind of life, please fill out the online application. February 19, - Dori my sweet girl, I will miss your company on my midnight forays in the kitchen.

I know Maxwell, Andy and my Mom, plus all the Carly's Castle babies who passed before you, and from where you were adopted, were waiting for you this morning and that you are all at peace. I loved you so much my little angel. He was a grouchy ol' man, but I loved him so much!

I just hope he knew that. He will be so missed. I had an uneventful weekend I got a bath and my toe nails clipped. I just hate to be fussed over, but I sure smell good!

Since I last wrote you all, I lost my eye sight in both eyes, so now I need to hire a seeing eye person to get around. The other pups in the house aren't too helpful in that area, but my foster mom and foster sister look out for me. Sometimes it's hard to figure out the difference between a wall and a human being. Other than this little set back, nothing else is new. I love to sleep covered up and either in my doggie bed or in bed with my foster mom. I haven't been doing too well lately, so I haven't been able to send in an update.

The other night, I had a seizure and it really scared my foster mommy. The vet doesn't know what to think, but we're gonna keep an eye on it. I was also having problems with constant diarrhea and vomiting, so the vet gave me a shot I didn't like it too much, but I took it any way because my foster mommy gave me a treat. I can't go to my forever home just yet until we figure out what's going on. I hope to be better real soon. Well, last Saturday my foster mom took me to this vet lady. I didn't like her too much because she poked something in my butt and poked me with sharp things down there, too.

I showed her my teeth. She guessed that I'm about 10 years old, don't have any worms in my heart, but I have some fluid on my lungs.

I have to take this medicine that makes me have to go potty all the time. All that's left now is to go in to be neutered I haven't figured that one out yet, but I hope it doesn't hurt.

Once that's done, I'll be ready for my forever family. Check back with me and I hope my family is out there. My name is Eli and my foster mom says I'm a sweet little boy. I'm not neutered, but I'm sure that will be fixed very soon. I weigh about 6 lbs. I was found on the side of the road in Texarkana, Texas by a lady. When she couldn't find my family, she was told just to drop me back on the side of the road and they would find me.

I'm glad she didn't cuz I was scared. She took me to the nice people at the Humane Society in Longview, Texas and they took care of me until my foster mom came and saved me. They said at the Humane Society that I barked so much for my family and that's why my voice is very horse.

Does that mean I have a horse in my throat? Hope not, that sounds painful! Anyway, I like laying by my foster mom and walking around in the back yard. I'm working on going up and down the steps, I'm not very good at it. I'm not ready to be adopted, cuz I have to see the vet and the other pups here say I'm getting a shot and it hurts. But my foster mom will be there to hold my paw.

Well, gotta go take a nap, but I'll be back. June 9, - Little Forrest went to Rainbow Bridge yesterday. April 18, - The Odd Couple Forrest and Louis Author: Forrest's Foster Mom I've had numerous foster dogs and normally my gang always accepts them but I wouldn't ever say great connections are made between any of them--that is, until Forrest came. Louis our rescue poodle has for some reason decided he is At first I thought Louis fascination was a food thing, bc Louis looooves food and Forrest gets to keep a food dish full at all times bc he is so malnourished.

Now, I'm not sure what it is about Forrest that has Louis so obsessed Louis started out just laying next to Forrest's ex-pen, he wouldn't leave, even for the normal things Louis loves - like treats! After a couple of days of this, dh finally moved a bed next to the ex-pen so Louis would at least have a soft place to rest while he stood guard.

I'll go to let the gang out and Louis will NOT go out the door until I tell him "I didn't forget Forrest", then Louis will go out but he waits on the patio step while I carry Forrest out Louis used to love to run and play outside and still does but not until after he has stayed on the blanket with Forrest and I for quite awhile.

Then he will run off and play but always checks back in to see if Forrest missed him. I've always thought Louis was a more sensitive dog than others I've had, but think now he is very intuitive also - I think he knows Forrest needed a friend.

The laws of physical attraction are strange indeed! Now since you know my name, the effect will be better if you continue reading my bio in my voice. I came to Yorkie Haven Rescue because my previous mom and dad were going to have a baby. I have a lot of medical things going on right now and they did not feel they could devote the time and money I needed with a new one coming into the picture. When the results came back, my liver enzymes was high. Whew, this all sounds major, but if it helps me get back to normal, it will all be worth it.

Foster mom says that I am just a sweetheart and can tell that I have the heart of a lion king. Boy, I could get used to this treatment. We are working on filling out the empty spaces in my belly, then hopefully this will help me gain some strength and get some muscles back in these rubbery legs and then, of course, find out and hopefully fix whatever condition I have.

April 7, - Bio coming soon. RIP sweet angel, Fritz. You were so loved by your foster family and others who had never met you. July 23, - Our sweet Gabby went to Rainbow Bridge this morning.

She was cradled in her foster mom's arms as she left us. She can now run free as she could not with us She is on daily medication to try to keep her recurrent UTIs under a bit of control. She is eating well and is a very sweet girl. She does need assistance with her bladder and bowel functions. Please read her entire bio before applying to adopt her. She went to a specialist last week and lab studies and an abdominal ultrasound were done.

We are awaiting a treatment plan for her. She just got her cart and is learning how to move around with it. Will post pics soon! Guess where I went? I went with foster mom to the dog show in Houston to help raise money for me and all of the other pups in Yorkie Haven! It was the place to be! I met so many nice people and, of course, everyone just adored me. All of behind the booth were very busy but the YHR members who worked the booth took turns holding me and foster mom took me out every couple of hours to help me do my business.

Since I cannot go on my own, I have to be manipulated expressed to go number one or number two. If you ask me, I am the perfect pet!

You never have to worry about me making potty mistakes in the house. I was the life of the party and I had more fun than I have ever had in my life. I usually sleep a lot during the day, but I did my best to stay awake the entire time because there were things to do, people to see, and items to sell.

Foster mom teased me once because I was actually nodding out. I simply did not want to miss anything! I love it here, but would like a home of my own and foster mom's only request is that you bring me to the dog show in to work the booth! I want that, too! You can see from her new pictures that she is doing pretty well! Her eye is slowly showing some improvement. She will be on crate rest for 30 days. The surgery went well. She is still hospitalized and is beginning physical therapy today.

It was found that she has spinal cord stenosis and severe cord atrophy at T They will be removing the facet so that it will not further impinge on the cord because that would leave Gabby paralized.

It is unlikely that the surgery will improve anything. The goal will be to prevent further deterioration and preserve the function that remains in the spinal cord. While she is going to lose vision in her left eye, the eye itself has been saved. Her appointment for myelogram and CT scan is this Thursday, She has mixed neurological symptoms and it is thought that there is something at the cranial lumbar spine: Tomorrow she has a follow up appointment with the opthamologist.

Gabby is really getting the once over. Hopefully, with all of the prayers coming her way from her many friends, she will be good as new when we get finished.

She is to continue eye drops every two hours for another week and be re-evaluated at that time. So far, the conjunctival graft is fine and is saving her eye. She has learned her name and comes when I call her! I was starting to think she could not hear, but she can!

And, when I talk to her she tilts her head from side to side Her ulcer suddenly looked much worse and she was taken to the Emergency Clinic where a conjunctival flap was done and she was referred to the opthamologist today. She has dry eye and she is much older than we have thought. At least 12 he said. What happened is that she had a calcium deposit working its way to out of the eye When that happens, the surface of the eye starts to slough off and an ulcer develops.

He said that the EC did what he would have done. He has added three meds for her. She is to restart the ulcer mix, and another eye drop he prescribed Oh, and Bupranex for pain. He said she has dry eye and possibly glaucoma in the right eye but he had a problem evaluating that today because of the ulcer. He will recheck her next Wednesday. She has a bright shiny smile now! She will be seen by the neurologist on Monday, January I always answered "an important part of someone's family".

Here it is years later and many many miles down the road, and my friends in my foster home asked me what I want to be when I get a little older. My answer is still "an important part of someone's family". The best blessings are worth waiting for and I'm here waiting for you. Gabby was picked up as a stray by animal control because she was wandering around the streets all alone. Some e-mails were sent around pleading for help and, just in the nick of time, YHR pulled this little lady before she had to cross over to rainbow bridge.

Thank goodness because this one is a Diamond in the Ruff. Gabby has many medical issues going on currently; and we are trying to get everything assessed and see where we stand. Speaking of standing, this brings us to our first issue: She has hypermetria in her hind legs - seems she is not getting signals from her brain to her legs to control them. After her dental, we will schedule a neurological exam; 2.

Her teeth are very bad and she is scheduled for a dental Tuesday, January 18th; 3. Gabby has an ulcer in her left eye and is on drops for that and we are hoping that there will not be any long term damage; 4. She is bowel incontinent yes bowel incontinent, and will definitely be getting a follow-up on this.

Currently she fluxuates from diarrhea to solid stool, but does not have any control of it. She does have control of her bladder; 5. She is on an antibiotics for a bladder infection and this should clear up soon.

The vet feels certain that there was a possible injury to her back in the past. They also stated that they think that the bowel issue might be a new one. This long list of things will need to be addressed before Gabby can be adopted, but we are taking them one at a time so as not to overwhelm her and hopefully when we are done she will be as good as new, or as good as an 8 year old yorkie with an obvious hard past can be.

She has been such a trooper through it all and we just cannot imagine how someone let this poor baby get into the shape she is in, but to each his own.

YHR holds their babies in a much higher light, so she will be fulled vetted and all issues taken care of before she can join her forever home. Only time will tell with a lot of these conditions, but stay posted and we will update each time new news is revealed. At this point in life, at the age of 11 years old and only 7 teeth in his mouth that were so badly infected, they all needing extracting, George, as his foster mom re-named him, became 1st - a companion in a home, not a money maker living in a shed in a crate, 2nd - finally neutered so he would never be bred again, and 3rd - loved for the first time in his life.

George had no reason to be a happy dog, but he was and he made everyone around him smile. Annette, thank you so much for giving George the life he deserved from day one. George, thank you for bringing us all together and making us realize that age and attitude are what you make them out to be.

Had a little problem recently where my back right hip popped out of socket. Boy was that painful. The vet popped it back in, wrapped it up for a couple days to see if it would stay in place. Well, Saturday we unwrapped it and took x-rays and found out that it had popped out again. So today I am going in for surgery to have the ball removed from my hip socket so it will not be able to continue to pop out of place.

Well, I better go, they need to prep me for surgery. Just wanted to keep you abreast of my condition so when you fill out the application to adopt me, you will know everything that I do. He and his foster family go for regular outings to Baskin Robbins and social events and he is up for anything. He does not seem to give two cents about other animals though when he sees them on his outings. So George would either do best in an only pup household, a household with a cat or other pups like him that do not really care to interact a lot.

Foster mom and I decided to go shorter for the season and it feels great. I know you are sitting there looking at my handsome face wondering if you should add a senior pup with no teeth to your family.

I think it's a no-brainer, but then again, I'm biased. My name is George. Boy, he was not pleased with the way my teeth looked. He said that I have 7 teeth left that are all infected and rotten and will need to be extracted after I am on pain medication and antibiotics for a little while.

Having those stumps removed will suit me just fine, because I love soft dog food and eat heartily. My weight of 6 lbs. Also, luxating patellas are very common in yorkies and mine are a grade 4, which means my back patellas knee caps are slightly out of place and cannot be manipulated back into place by hand.

He thinks they have been this way for quite some time now and scar tissue has built up around it. I just walk a little stiffed legged. After watching me walk, and taking my age into account, the vet does not recommend patella surgery since he thinks it would be more traumatic to have it done. My eyes are in perfect condition, my blood work came back with flying colors and my hearing is good if I choose to listen to you.

I cannot go to a home with small children since I am so small and will need an enjoyable, calm atmosphere to live in. I have plenty of good years left and just know that there is a great home out there for me. Signing off for now. June 7, - 4: I also know that all the babies who left before you were there to meet you.

Godspeed My Sweet George. August 6, - Sweet Gizmo went to Rainbow Bridge today, cuddled in his foster mom's arms. Gizmo came to us in just prior to his 9th birthday, so he had just turned 14 in July. When he came to us he was losing his eyesight and had bladder stones for which he had surgery. He never was adopted; but he did not know any different. He lived in his foster home as if he were a full member there; so in reality, he had already found his furever home. He will be missed so much God speed sweet Giz.

July 28, - Gizmo has become extremely picky about his food and foster mom is giving him whatever his little heart desires. He has had some bouts with medical issues and been on medications for them. He is stable but definitely showing his age. April 16, - Gizmo is doing well on his new prescription food. March 17, - Gizmo is doing much better and was discharged from ICU to his foster home!

We will be working with a vet nutritionist to come up with a diet that will be tolerated better by Gizmo. His case is complicated due to his history of bladder stones.

Seeking a Baton rouge girl or single mom White knight looking for granny swingers Asian asian adult hot. lover, someone that wants to explore sexual needs, desires, hell some kinky fun sex. I am fit, strong, handsome, polite, kind, energetic. The x day weekend was fun, now I am searching for a fun friend and lover. Back in , we created a list of things to do in Baton Rouge. We're proud to say we did not need to include any road trips this time . Round up your friends for a game of laser tag. . D'Agostino Pasta Company's high-quality, dried pasta comes in all sorts of fun shapes, including LSU-themed for. The Baton Rouge native and Raising Cane's founder opened 80 Bahrain and Dubai and traveled to Greece for fun—part of a bucket list of “I could never be away from my friends and my family long enough to live anywhere else.” Born and raised in the Capital City, the incredibly energetic Todd is as.